Value of Brands«
June 24 and 25, 2021
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Today, successful business models depend more than ever on two factors: an increased awareness of using and conserving resources in conducting business, and the ever-present digital transformation. Those who know the right determining factors and take bold, proactive measures will be able to best align their organizations with their future goals.
The brand plays an essential role in this process. It is one of the most powerful tools that you have to realign your organization to perform effectively in a volatile market. Companies that systematically manage their brands reinforce four important factors for success: consistency, relevance, differentiation and engagement. Once a brand has been effectively anchored within an organization, it can contribute to quicker, more target-oriented decision-making.
In the PAGE Webinar »Mehrwert Marke« (»The Added Value of Brands«), our Managing Partners Simon Betsch and Patrick Märki explain a forward-looking approach to brand and design management. They dispense with the technical jargon, instead providing great ideas and strong views that encourage you to question the validity of conventional industry standards and think in new directions. These two experts provide in-depth insights into strategic corporate positioning, branding, design systems and communication.
In two morning sessions, you will join the two contributors in addressing the trouble spots of the brand management process in recent projects. One main focus is on the intersections between individual steps in the process: How does design convey vision and values? How is content effectively transferred to design?
The two webinars will be held on June 24-25, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Day 1 Agenda
- Issues and themes facing brand management, both today and in the future
- Brand management past and present, exploring the wide variety of perspectives on the brand as a concept and its significance for companies and society
- Why are brands so valuable?
Analysis, Strategy and Identity
- Approaches to targeted company and brand analysis
- Brands need a clear idea, strategy and identity to become a credible, inspiring and functional model for managing companies
Day 2 Agenda
Design and Basic Operations – Brands are Models
- Design as a vehicle for people to experience identity and mindset
- Self-similarity and recognizing patterns
- The present and future of integrated design systems for brands
Communication and Interaction
- Mindset and structure of communication and brands
- Impact and benefit of the brand in interactions with companies and customers
- Factors for success and obstacles to implementing corporate brands
- Overview of methods and organizational approaches